ФорумПрограммированиеОбщие вопросы программирования → Gaming server, recommend games!

Gaming server, recommend games!

• anthony77

Spritz 31 марта 2019 г. 18:01

I built a server to learn how, which became a Plex server, that is now hosting private game servers in Starbound and Diablo 2 for some friends. I'm looking to see what other games support private servers, as this is a new interest of mine! I'd love it if such a thing like a multiplayer naval battle/piracy -type game existed that allowed for a private server. And what I like about Starbound is the persistent world. I know about Ark and Minecraft. Even toyed with the idea of a private WoW server to run around in.

I'd love to know what's out there, what games can be run from home servers? I have Windows and Ubuntu VMs, with a 7th Gen i7 and 32 GB RAM DDR4. Upload speed around 32Mbps

I've also been toying with the idea of turning my gaming rig in to the server and streaming games directly from it to a Raspberry Pi 3B+ in another room for gaming on a 4k TV (wired) or Android tablet, in addition to streaming Plex and game servers for other users simultaneously from the same rig. Would that be too lofty of an ambition? Should I keep them separate?

• newcontent

Spritz 29 января 2021 г. 8:05, спустя 669 дней 14 часов 4 минуты

hashtags like #lifeathome and #quarantinelife are trending on tiktok, twitter and instagram, where human beings are showing off their at-domestic places of work, their approach to supervising and homeschooling their kids, and all that includes transitioning to an indefinite work-from-domestic lifestyle. whilst some funny story about no longer leaving bed, attending digital conferences in pajamas or developing with innovative ways to workout, others are presenting guidance on approaches to remain productive and strain-unfastened in the course of this confusing time.
    webnewcontent.com [webnewcontent.com]

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы написать комментарий!