ФорумРазработкаТестирование → Можете протестить социальную сеть?

Можете протестить социальную сеть?

• halwarsing

Spritz 1 июня 2021 г. 17:25

Auth Error [peopletok.ru] - можете протестить, найти баги или уязвимости? Желательно написать ответ, если есть баг или уязвимость.

• newnewsreview

Spritz 13 сентября 2021 г. 7:05, спустя 103 дня 13 часов 40 минут

And men ought to take note of the call of fears。 to simply be a pacesetter or someone who is heroic and courageous, we should awareness on getting past these fears。 and it's miles frightful for humans to go through life ignoring fears, due to the fact they'll often neglect their heart and step into existence with out obligation。
    seo services

• topsmartservices

Spritz 21 октября 2021 г. 8:21, спустя 38 дней 1 час 16 минут

And men ought to take note of the call of fears。 to simply be a pacesetter or someone who is heroic and courageous, we should awareness on getting past these fears。 and it's miles frightful for humans to go through life ignoring fears, due to the fact they'll often neglect their heart and step into existence with out obligation。
    e-commerce business

• newpopularbooks

Spritz 9 ноября 2021 г. 6:14, спустя 18 дней 21 час 52 минуты

My dream residence could be very one of a kind from the usual house. i would love to introduce it to you if you are interested in it. 
    the shape of my dream residence like a strawberry; the roof if inexperienced, and walls are crimson. 
    let’s enter my dream house and look around: it consists of a dwelling-room, a observe-room, a bed room, and a bathroom. the wall of the bedroom is covered with mink, so that i'm able to sleep with a candy dream and sense extra at ease. there are lots of factors in my house ----which includes computers,televisions, telephones, tables, beds, and so on. of path, the cost of my dream residence may be very huge, too. 
    how can make my dream come real? we can understand it most effective by our hard operatingn。
    seo company

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы написать комментарий!