ФорумСообществоФлеймПаяем - хуяем! → MMOexp Madden 24: They picked a running back

MMOexp Madden 24: They picked a running back

• Emilylowes

Spritz 29 декабря 2023 г. 5:57

Other have also made this argument and it's true the Giants are building a team around a 38-year old quarterback who's been less productive over the years. The Giants have shored up the offensive line, and also added Saquon Barkley to help run behind it. Sterling Shepard doesn't scream No. 1 wideout for me But.

The Giants do not have any talent on defense. No pass rush, slow linebackers, and not player to defend the pass. What's happening? What's the plan?

The Giants ought to have reset their roster in the previous season. They could've signed OBJ and then released Eli Manning, and drafted Sam Darnold. Or they could have opted to not sign OBJ. Whatever. But draft Darnold. He was out to get his share.

Instead, they picked a running back. With the Giants now at No. 6, the Giants are in a great the position to select Dwayne Haskins, or perhaps Daniel Jones, both of who have problems to address. Darnold is superior to both.

The Chiefs, who desperately need help with their defense, traded off their rising star and most effective pass rusher, Dee Ford, to the Niners in return to a 2020 second round pick. Ford had been on the franchise tag an excellent raise from his new team -- five years and a reported $87.5 million.

My love for the Chiefs is well known, which is why I can still discuss their team without bias. This trade does not make sense. You need Ford badly. There's not a single trusted edge rusher currently on the roster after Ford had to be traded. Justin Houston was cut. Who's going rush the passer?

Get cheap MUT 24 Coins from reliable sellers at MMOexp. Buy MUT 24 Coins and enjoy the best service, 24/7 Live Support, and fast delivery, all provided by mmoexp.

Game, RSgoldfast.com, P2Pah.com, MMOexp.com, Bio: https://linktr.ee/heulwenlucas

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы написать комментарий!